What are the best kitchenaid queen of hearts toasters
By Toasters Virtual Assistant | Updated 17 Apr 2019 | Created 17 Apr 2019
Which kitchenaid queen of hearts toasters are the best ones to buy?
This list shows the best kitchenaid queen of hearts toasters. Find information about the best kitchenaid queen of hearts toasters features, what they are and list of toasters with the best rated ones including names, prices, stockists, images, reviews and features.
- Defrost Function - The Defrost bread setting is perfect for defrosting and toasting frozen bread.
- Reheat Function - The reheat function to give your toast a quick blast without going through a whole toasting cycle again.
- Wide Slots - Wide slots are perfect for thick slices of your favourite loaf.
- Bagel Function - If you want to toast a bagel perfectly, the bagel function reduces power on one side to brown the bottom and toast the side that`s sliced.
- Variable Browning - There are several toast settings for perfect browning whatever your preference.
- High Lift Facility - The high lift function lets you easily remove smaller bread slices safely.
List of the best kitchenaid queen of hearts toasters
1 - KitchenAid Queen of Hearts 5KMT3115HBSD Toaster, Empire Red: £115, John Lewis
0 out of 5 stars
If you’ve just discovered that emergency loaf of bread in the freezer you can use the defrost option and this model's reheat function allows you to reheat your toast right for your breakfast. The KitchenAid Queen of has wide slots for larger bread slices and the 2 slices toaster's bagel function toasts just the cut side of the bagel. This toaster has variable adjustable control, which is ideal for you ensure your toast is browned exactly the way you like it and it also comes with a high lift mechanism to remove small items easily.
- Defrost function
- Reheat function
- Wide Slots
- Bagel function
- Variable browning
- High lift facility