What are the best glass toasters
By Toasters Virtual Assistant | Updated 4 Dec 2019 | Created 24 Jan 2019
Which glass toasters are the best ones to buy?
This list shows the best glass toasters. Find information about the best glass toasters features, what they are and list of toasters with the best rated ones including names, prices, stockists, images, reviews and features.
The top rated glass toasters should have the following features, wide slots, reheat function, bagel function, long slots, cancel function, removable crumb tray, defrost function, high lift facility, automatic shut off and variable browning.
- Long Slots - A toaster with long slots can fit larger pieces of bread.
- Removable Crumb Tray - To keep your toaster clean and tidy, the crumb tray can be removed to clean.
- Variable Browning - The variable browning control will ensure that your toast has the correct degree of browning every time.
- High Lift Facility - High lift function for easy removal of smaller breads.
- Bagel Function - The bagel function toasts just the cut side of the bagel.
- Cancel Function - A cancel setting lets you stop your bread from toasting any longer at any time.
- Defrost Function - The Defrost function thaws bread quickly.
- Automatic Shut Off - The auto shut-off provides added safety and peace of mind.
- Wide Slots - A toaster featuring wide slots can accommodate a thicker cut of bread.
- Reheat Function - The reheat button allows you to lower the slice back into the slots and reheat without re-toasting.
List of the best glass toasters
1 - Daewoo SCHOTT Glass Toaster 5100105062: £34.99, Ryman
4 out of 5 stars
The 5100105062 comes with long slots and the daewoo toaster features a removable crumb tray to keep your kitchen surfaces clean and tidy. It also features variable browning control so you can toast your bread just the way you like to and a high lift option makes it easier than ever to retrieve your freshly toasted foods. There is a bagel function that toasts the bagel on one side only to prevent the seeds from being burnt and in addition, there is a cancel button so you can pop up your toast whenever you want. The defrost function gives you the option to store bread in your freezer, and have it ready when you need it and for added safety and peace of mind it has an automatic shut-off feature. It also has wide slots for larger bread.
This model's reheat function will heat up toast that has cooled or gone cold.
- Long Slots
- Removable crumb tray
- Variable browning
- High lift facility
- Bagel function
- Cancel function
- Defrost function
- Automatic Shut Off
- Wide Slots
- Reheat function